VCI Zipper Bags protect metal parts against the corrosive effects of moisture, salt and other contaminants in storage or transit. VCI Zipper Bags are made with the latest polymer technology and impregnated in low temperature with vapor corrosion inhibitors (VCI’s) to protect ferrous and most non-ferrous metals from corrosion. The slow release vapor action protects the exterior as well as hard-to-reach interior surfaces. It is self-healing and will provide 24 months of long-term protection for storage and overseas shipments. Simply pack the metal object in our VCI2000 Resealable Zipper Bags, The VCI molecules will volatilizes and migrates with air then condenses on all metal surfaces, reaching all exposed and recessed areas.
- 100% Nitrite Free Technology
- Tamper-Evident bag option
- Transparent for easy inspection
- Eliminate cleaning after storage
- Metals protected: Carbon steels, stainless steel, copper, brass, aluminum, silver, galvanized steel